If you are considering selling your Pagosa Springs property, you may be wondering when you should list. Traditionally, the rule of thumb is to list your property in the Spring right? After all, who shops for real estate in the Snow? The answer? Plenty of Buyers! Read on for 5 Reasons To List Your Property In The Winter.
Here’s our take on it. As a technology-driven company with an in-house marketing arm, Galles Properties has a constantly evolving marketing program that happens year-round. Here are some reasons why you might list your property with Galles Properties in the Winter:
- Some of our highest internet activity happens during the months of January and February – when folks are inside and out of the weather and browsing online!
- Many Brokerages do not subscribe to our theory – recommending their clients take their properties off the market in the Winter. That means if you are on the market – your property has less inventory to compete with.
- The Internet has changed everything. Buyers are shopping 365 days a year, 24/7. Our average Buyer begins their search online 3-4 months before they visit our area. Translation: Winter time is a prime online marketing window!
- Much of our strategizing and new promotional materials are rolled out throughout the first quarter – allowing those on the market in the Winter to take advantage of our state-of-the-art marketing activities before the “listing rush” in the Spring.
- If your property is not on the market, we can’t market it.
We have provided 5 reasons to list your property in the winter. But the bottom line? We recommend that you should list your property when you are ready to sell it. Period. It is much more important to make sure your Property is ready to be placed on the market than to worry about seasonal timing. We work for you year-round…and Winter is a great time to list your property with Galles Properties if you are ready to sell.
If you are interested in listing your Property, we hope you will contact us or browse our Brokers directory to find a Broker.
We will be happy to prepare a market analysis and schedule time to meet to discuss why Winter can be a great time to list your property with Galles Properties.