Discover Pagosa Springs Colorado
Located in Southwest Colorado’s San Juan River Valley, Pagosa Springs is surrounded by 3 million acres of the San Juan National Forest and Weminuche Wilderness, and offers over 300 days of sunshine a year. Home to the famous Pagosa Hot Springs and a short drive to Wolf Creek Ski Area, known for the “Most Snow in Colorado,” Pagosa Springs offers year-round recreational activities.
With a county-wide population of 12,000, Pagosa Springs maintains its “small town charm” and is a great place to raise a family or simply enjoy the numerous outdoor activities offered.
For more information on Pagosa Springs, click on one of the
- Traveling to Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Schools / Youth Activities
- Useful Information and Links
- Pagosa Springs Arts and Entertainment
- Pagosa Springs Excursions/Recreation